Benefits of Honey for Better Health
Taiwan Longan Honey 1kg
- Great source of energy for athletes and active people. Honey has about 64 calories per tablespoon which can be easily converted to glucose. We need glucose to sustain our energy to go about our daily activities. If you are experiencing some tiredness and fatigue a tablespoon of honey will do the trick. It helps boost your energy level by giving you more power to do more of your daily activities.
- Contains protective anti-oxidants. Honey is a very good source of natural oxidants. Honey can destroy any free radicals and harmful chemical agents that can cause cancer and other types of diseases. It is also a good source of nutrients for new tissue growth. It will support the body for better immunity against free radicals, toxins and tumor causing agent.
- Contains protective anti-oxidants.Honey is a very good source of natural oxidants. Honey can destroy any free radicals and harmful chemical agents that can cause cancer and other types of diseases. It is also a good source of nutrients for new tissue growth. It will support the body for better immunity against free radicals, toxins and tumor causing agent.
Longan Honey (L)Longan Honey (S)
- Good anti-bacterial action. Honey has enzymes that produce the hydrogen peroxide compound which can kill and inhibit the growth of bacteria. It is an effective treatment for wounds. It can protect the wound and at the same time heal any infection.
- Helps in weight loss. Honey can help one loss weight. As a simple form of sugar it contains vitamins and minerals plus nutrients that can help in speeding up the metabolic rate thus burning more fats in the body.
- Helps in the treatment of cough and throat infections. Honey is an effective way to relieve coughs and helps in inducing a good night’s sleep. It was shown to have the same effectiveness as single dose of dextromethorphan in relieving coughs.
- Good source of good bacteria for probiotics. Most honey variety contains a good number of friendly bacteria which includes up to six kinds of lactobacilli and four bifido-bacteria species. The prebiotics in honey can do so much for the body. It can help maintain a normal and healthy digestive system, aid in the alleviation of diarrhea and constipation and control acid built ups in the digestive track and stomach.
- Great anti-inflammatory property. Honey is a natural cure for inflammation. It contains certain elements that can help control and reduce inflammation. Inflammation in the body is very alarming for it could be a start of an onset of some debilitating diseases such as arthritis, ulcers and asthma, respiratory ailment and even heart disease.
- Protection against allergies. Honey can increase the body’s tolerance level against allergic reaction caused by seasonal environmental factors. Honey has the ability to provide immunization from allergies.
- Good source of vitamins, minerals and nutrients for better health. Honey is a rich source of Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5 and B6 and contains a good amount of Vitamin C. It also has minerals like iron, potassium, zinc, copper, magnesium and calcium.
- Normalized blood sugar level in the body. Unlike other sweet foods honey is far more superior in controlling the sugar level in the blood since it has a perfect ratio of 1:1 fructose and glucose. It can improve liver function in processing sugar and regulating normal level of blood sugar.
- Protection against heart disease. Honey can normalize the cholesterol levels in the body which can greatly have a positive effect on your heart. It can dramatically reduce the CRP (C-reactive protein) level which could cause major heart problems.
Longan Honey (L)Longan Honey (S)