Here are 10 reasons to supplement your daily diet with bee pollen:
1. Energy Enhancer – nutrition found within bee pollen is a huge natural energizer. Carbohydrate, protein and B vitamins can help keep you going all day to improve stamina and fighting off fatigue.
2. Skin soother – Bee pollen is frequently used topical product designed to treat eczema and other inflammatory diseases and common skin allergies. Acids amino and vitamins to protect the skin and helps cell regeneration.
3. Respiratory System – bee pollen contains high amounts of antioxidants, which may have anti-inflammatory effects of lung tissue to prevent asthma attacks.
4. Treatment of allergic – Pollen reduce the presence of histamine, ameliorating allergies. Everything asthma allergies, sinus problems were cleared, confirm that bee pollen is wonderfully effectively against a wide range of respiratory diseases.
5. Digestive system - in addition to healthy vitamins, minerals and protein, bee pollen contains enzymes that help digestion. Enzymes help your body to get all you need from the food you eat nutrition.
6. Immune System Booster – Pollen is good intestinal flora, thus supporting the immune system. According to health experts, bee pollen has antibiotic type properties that help protect the body from contract virus. It is also rich in antioxidants, protecting cells from oxidative damaging free radicals.
7. Treats Addictions – holistic healing addiction and suppressed desire, by inhibiting impulses. Since the collapse of bee pollen desire to benefits of doing so, especially when it comes to weight management.
8. Support the cardiovascular system – bee pollen contains large amounts of rutin, bioflavonoids antioxidants that help to strengthen capillaries, blood vessels, helping circulation problems and correct cholesterol levels. Its powerful anti-clotting power can help prevent heart attacks and strokes.
9. Prostate aid – who suffer from benign prostatic hyperplasia in men may find relief with bee pollen. Bee pollen can help reduce inflammation, stop frequent urge to urinate.
10. Infertility problems – Bee Pollen stimulate and restore ovarian function, it can be used to help in pregnant. As well as hormone boosters, also a great aphrodisiac!