Choosing the best propolis
The best propolis reportedto be ling of propolis is produced in the forest area of Minas Geras, in Brazil. The quality of propolis produced is based on the quality of tree and resin that the bees can collect from. The forest in Minas Gerais remains untampered and unpolluted thus providing the perfect flora for the bees.
Nano Nature Brazilia Green Propolis is a product from Brazil which is renowed for producing the best green propolis worldwide. Nano Nature Green Propolis contains high level of biofavonoids which help boost the body’s immune system. A weak body immune system is more susceptible to sickness and diseases. Regular use of propolis helps to maintain our general well being.
Supercritical Fluid Extraction (SFE)
Supercritical Fluid Extraction (SFE) is the finest state-of-the-are method to extract propolis without destroying its bio-medical properties. It incorporates Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Extraction technology to remove lead and other contaminants.
Colour of propolis
Propolis colour ranges from brown, dark brown, reddish brown to green.
Brazilia Green propolis, yellowish green in colour contains high flavonoids compared to brown propolis.
Pureness of propolis
High quality Propolis has a pleasont smell and
-shows no sign of smudging on white paper
-leaves no sediment on the pipette or the botton of the bottle
- is clear and does not become colloid when mixed in a glass of water
Benefits of Green Propolis
1. Cold and Flu – It prevents cold and flu that easily effected health.
2. Immune system – Enhances the immune system
3. Antioxidants - the flavonoids act as antioxidants that enhance your skin beauty.
4. Infections – It is believed that is antimicrobial effects can defend the body against bacteria, fungus, viruses, and parasites.
5. Liver Health – A few laoratory studies found that propolis may have positive effects on teh liver by protecting it from alcohol or environmental toxins.
6.Wound healing – Good results have been reported on the sue of this product on burns, surgical wounds, and other topical wounds )Applied topically)
7. Dental Conditions – Holds promise for dental conditions like gingivitis, mouth ulcers, and periodontal disease.
8. Improve gastro-intentinal digestive system
9. Improve conditions of dermaitits
10. Relieve pressure and fatigue.
11. Calm the nerves
12. Regulate insulin level
13. Inhibits malignant tumour